Project Engineer - Mechanical
Engineering Consultants Norway er en totalleverandør av ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative konsulenttjenester til olje & gass, energi, bygg & anleggs industrien i Norge.
Vi bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative oppdrag til våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt, og våre konsulenter har både variert og spesialisert kompetanse og erfaringsbakgrunn.
Våre kunder er oljeselskap, teknologi og oljeserviceselskaper, rådgivende ingeniører, bygg-, anlegg- og industrivirksomheter.
Vi ønsker å være våre kunders foretrukne samarbeidspartner ved at vi tilbyr kompetente, tilgjengelige og kvalitetssikrede kandidater som gjennom sin kompetanse bidrar til merverdi for våre kunder.
Vi kan tilby våre konsulenter både utviklende og spennende oppdrag hos Norges mest attraktive kunder til konkurransedyktige betingelser og stabilitet i oppdragsmengde slik at vi oppnår et langvarig samarbeid.
For one of our clients we are searching for a Project Engineer - Mechanical
- Responsible for mechanical engineering in accordance with project scope of work, schedule and budget
- Responsible for engineering progress and reporting
- Review and approval of all mechanical engineering documentation
- Work as directed by Project Manager, Lead Engineer or others defined by your manager
- Lead and perform Mechanical discipline Engineering in accordance with the company policies and procedures to achieve products quality, functionality and design life as per specifications.
- Perform and participate in project mobilization activities and project meetings, as defined by project manager.
- Prepare project specific documentation
- Review and approve project specific documentation
- Review and approve supplier and sub-supplier documentation
- Participate in pre-production meeting with suppliers
- Follow-up of manufacturing and testing activities
- Review of contract requirements; engineering guidelines, design and fabrication specifications
- Initiate and minute design reviews.
- Support production and testing of products within discipline.
- Maximize use of standard components and products, and ensure that the use of solutions and components/products, which are not specified as a standard product, are fully qualified and approved before being implemented
- Contribute to development and improvement of standard documents and procedure
Recommended formal education:
- BSc minimum 4 years’ experience
- MSc or PhD minimum 2 years’ experience
(Experience can compensate for lack of formal competency)
- Minimum 1-year experience in Subsea engineering
- Knowledgeable in use of the complete Business Management System
- Knowledgeable in use of internal engineering guidelines for own tasks and ISO 13628-1
- Knowledgeable in use of relevant Engineering tools
- Proficient in
- Microsoft Office
- Autodesk Vault
Technical & Problem-Solving Skills
- Capable of doing system engineering tasks
- Capable of producing standard technical system documents
- Capable of solving technical issues with coaching
- Knowledgeable in how changes influences system engineering cost
- Good general knowledge of multiphase flow meters and it’s requirements.
- Knowledge of relevant national and international standards (NORSOK, ASME, ISO, …)
- May provide support to lesser experienced employees.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- Understanding of group organizational implications and can suggest solutions.
- Understanding of job and/or project related documents and procedures with an ability to recommend improvements to methods and procedures in assigned area of responsibility.
- Able to work with applicable hardware, software and/or business processes used by the organization.
- Ability to identify a problem, obstacle or opportunity and take action which addresses current and/or future problems or opportunities.
- Moderate engineering problem solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail important.
- Able to prioritize work tasks in assigned projects
- Capable of leading teamwork
- Capable of leading internal meetings
- Good team player
- Ability to receive constructive feedback and respond appropriately.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 mnd
Place of work: Stavanger
Please note that all applications for positions must include:
Two references with contact information
Information about availability
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications.