ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
This position involves follow up of the LCI deliveries in major investment projects in the Company’s portfolio as an LCI engineer. You will be co-located with the project. The work will typically include some of the following tasks:
• Monitor in detail the implementation of LCI requirements (including Company provided systems/ tools) in projects.
• Monitor the formal quality and status of LCI.
• Co-ordination of LCI requirements between disciplines.
• Evaluate LCI related matters that are brought up and prepare recommendations for the company decision taking.
• Follow-up technical information requirements and plans.
• PO follow up regarding LCI-requirements
• Input to PRE and CRE regarding LCI-requirements for supplier documentation.
• Ensure experience feedback to the company base organization on a continuous level.
• Co-ordinate with operation to ensure plant LCI requirement is implemented.
• Co-ordinate use/update of the Coding Manuals.
• Co-ordinate project LCI is compliant with existing LCI of the Plant.
• Co-ordinate transfer of LCI to the company’s Operation.
• Manage and perform QA/QC of technical information delivery in projects.
• Support disciplines in training in LCI matters.
• Evaluation of LCI-related VOR’s, NCR’s and Deviations.
• Input to Bid documentation (TORG, ITT) and ensure that LCI requirements (Company provided systems/ tools) are well described.
• Preform basic training of Contractor in Company provided system tools (e.g. STID).
• Good technical knowledge and understanding of the business
• Good knowledge of work processes, technical information and deliveries within LCI
• Fluent Norwegian and English language, spoken and written
• Experience with IT-systems such as STID, ProCoSys, SAP
• Experience with LCI in investment project
• Excellent communication and cooperation skills
• Imaginative, quality conscious and result-oriented
• Proactive with respect to change and improvement
• Enthusiastic and open
• Ability to lead, engage and motivate
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 01.11.2021, with possible extension
Place of work: Stavagner, due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 004