ECN driver med utleie av konsulenttjenester innen olje & gass, energi, infrastruktur, bygg & anleggs industrien. Vi bemanner våre kunder med ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative til spennende oppdrag over hele Norge, samt utlandet. Vi har høy kompetanse, lang erfaring med salg av tekniske konsulenttjenester og våre konsulenter har både variert og spesialisert kompetanse og erfaringsbakgrunn.
Vi tilbyr oppdrag hos Norges mest attraktive kunder, som gir faglig utvikling - til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag hos oss.
• Hold the position as Marine Operations Manager
• Have good knowledge to and overview of methods for executing marine operations
• Have good knowledge to and overview of marine operators and marine subcontractors
• Have good knowledge and overview of marine engineering
• Plan and document marine operations including marine engineering
• Be responsible for interface towards marine subcontractors and customer including Marine Warranty
• Carry-out discipline check of method selection, procedures, manuals, etc.
• Give input to plan
• Give input to cost
• Establish concepts for marine operations
• Carry-out procedure HAZOP for marine operations
• Master degree in marine engineering/operations (Naval architect) or equivalent
Required Work Experience:
• Extensive marine engineering experience
• Practical experience from execution of marine operations
• Specialist within marine engineering and operations related to topside and substructure new build NCS projects.
• Deep and long experience from large new build topside and substructure projects within NCS (DNV/EUROCODE) for both fixed and floating structures.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience from NCS offshore projects.
• Good understanding for plan related to marine operations
• Good understanding for budgets related to marine operations
• Be capable to take on responsibility during execution of marine operations
• Have good communication skills
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: Feb 2021
Duration: Dec 2022
Place of work: Haugesund or Asker, due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 56 864