ECN driver med utleie av konsulenttjenester innen olje & gass, energi, infrastruktur, bygg & anleggs industrien. Vi bemanner våre kunder med ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative til spennende oppdrag over hele Norge, samt utlandet. Vi har høy kompetanse, lang erfaring med salg av tekniske konsulenttjenester og våre konsulenter har både variert og spesialisert kompetanse og erfaringsbakgrunn.
Vi tilbyr oppdrag hos Norges mest attraktive kunder, som gir faglig utvikling - til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag hos oss.
Place of work: Kongsberg or Ålesund or Horten, due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Architect Digital Systems, reporting to Systems Engineering Architect department manager. In this role, you will be a part of an architect team that consists of Systems Architect, Software and Hardware Architects that are delivering architectural solutions to the technology development part of the business.
• A key resource in defining and creating Digital Architecture for future solutions.
• Establishing a technical vision together with the Systems Engineering team, guiding the architecture, especially within the Digital Domaine. This involves you in keeping up with the current technological trends and innovations.
• Responsible for turning new digital KM products into reality through designing systems and solutions while ensuring that the future needs and requirements of the Stakeholders are met.
• Contributing to the development of the Systems Engineering discipline by providing thought leadership to the team around innovative approaches, workflows, and technologies.
• Responsible for the Systems Engineering Process fulfillment within the project/product you work with.
• Collaborating with teams of architects, developers, product owners and managers, while sharing and exploiting knowledge in cross-functional and globally distributed multi-discipline departments and projects.
Qualifications and experience:
• Experience with SW and/or System architecture from multiple Digital projects
• Experienced with using modeling languages like SYSML /UML
• Experience with Cloud solution like Azure/ Angular/ Docker
• Knowledge of different Web technologies
• Knowledge of different Mobile applications
You are able to:
• Communicate in a clear, precise, and structured way and lift the people around you.
• Use a methodical and systematic approach, plan, define clear priorities.
• Make an impact, convince others, and promote plans and ideas successfully.
• Act on your own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year, with the possibility of extension
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 56 902