ECN driver med utleie av konsulenttjenester innen olje & gass, energi, infrastruktur, bygg & anleggs industrien. Vi bemanner våre kunder med ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative til spennende oppdrag over hele Norge, samt utlandet. Vi har høy kompetanse, lang erfaring med salg av tekniske konsulenttjenester og våre konsulenter har både variert og spesialisert kompetanse og erfaringsbakgrunn.
Vi tilbyr oppdrag hos Norges mest attraktive kunder, som gir faglig utvikling - til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag hos oss.
As a Service Project Planner you will be key player of a dedicated project team, supporting the growing portfolio of Surface Wellhead projects in Norway.
You will be responsible for planning and coordinating of activities related to mobilization and demobilization requests as per Customer requirement in order to achieve customer success.
As a Service Project Planner you will be working in a team environment with challenging tasks, and with many opportunities for development for the right candidate.
We are looking for a candidate who is structured, has strong communication skills, enjoys solving challenges in a real-time environment, seeks out new solutions with a practical approach, and drives improvements together with colleagues. Technical background is an advantage.
• Responsible for ensuring that all assigned work tasks are performed in accordance with our company policies and HSEQ requirements.
• Overall planning and reporting responsibility for a selected service project(s).
• Act as coordinator between project team and internal support functions on a daily basis and external customers when required.
• Responsible to update and maintain project plan based on drilling schedule.
• Responsible to create and produce service orders for onshore and offshore operations.
• Responsible for requesting all required tools and rental equipment from rental department.
• Responsible to follow up operational check list and SO’s on a daily basis towards the internal organisation.
• Report progress of project planning to Service Project Manager.
• Responsible to coordinate morning meetings between platform and onshore project team.
• Empowered to communicate potential risks to Service Project Manager and Planning Lead.
• Responsible for active contribution towards the Service Planning department objectives.
• Actively promote and work in accordance with our Company core values.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: Spring 2021
Duration: 6 months
Place of work: Tananger, due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 56 905