ECN driver med utleie av konsulenttjenester innen olje & gass, energi, infrastruktur, bygg & anleggs industrien. Vi bemanner våre kunder med ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative til spennende oppdrag over hele Norge, samt utlandet. Vi har høy kompetanse, lang erfaring med salg av tekniske konsulenttjenester og våre konsulenter har både variert og spesialisert kompetanse og erfaringsbakgrunn.
Vi tilbyr oppdrag hos Norges mest attraktive kunder, som gir faglig utvikling - til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag hos oss.
We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project. The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within Subsea Automation systems and personal skills in a large international project-working environment.
• Define, specify and design for EPU (Electric Power Unit), SPCU (Subsea Power and Communication Unit), SGU (Subsea Gateway Unit), HPU (Hydraulic Power Unit) and SDPU (Subsea Data Processing Unit).
• Design and update of SCD (System Control Diagram), FS (Function Specification), signal lists/software report, C&H (Context & Hiding diagrams), Alarm classification, etc.
• Participate in meetings, workshops and reviews for automation discipline
• Participate in SAS SW FAT’s
• Participate in EFAT with Subsea Contractor to ensure required SAS interface to subsea control systems
• Develop and maintain engineering database wrt. SAS software report and LCI requirements
• Education Bachelor degree
• Ex course
• FSE course
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
• Minimum 6 years’ Experience from Subsea control systems, design activities, including System Control Diagram development and responsibilities from green field projects..
• Good understanding of Topside subsea control system such as EPU (Electric Power Unit)/SPCU (Subsea Power and Communication Unit) /SGU (Subsea Gateway Unit)/HPU (Hydraulic Power Unit)/ SDPU (Subsea Data Processing Unit).
• Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
• Knowledge of MDIS standard is preferable
• Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs) especially within SAS integration of subsea control
• Have good communication skills
• Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Be systematic and accurate
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Place of work: Asker, due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 56 904