ECN driver med utleie av konsulenttjenester innen olje & gass, energi, infrastruktur, bygg & anleggs industrien. Vi bemanner våre kunder med ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative til spennende oppdrag over hele Norge, samt utlandet. Vi har høy kompetanse, lang erfaring med salg av tekniske konsulenttjenester og våre konsulenter har både variert og spesialisert kompetanse og erfaringsbakgrunn.
Vi tilbyr oppdrag hos Norges mest attraktive kunder, som gir faglig utvikling - til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag hos oss.
• We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project.
• The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within Automation systems and personal skills in a large international project-working environment
• Design processes and specification for platform One Button Start-up sequence solutions
• Update and follow-up Global Process control, Process shutdown and utility automation governing documents internal and towards other contractors
• Follow up Field Engineering standardization requirements and solutions for process control, process shutdown, utility systems, SCD design (System Control Diagram) and FS (Function Specification) towards other contractors, offshore, onshore plant and subsea, greenfield and modification.
• Arrange, facilitate, perform and follow-up reviews and work-shops for automation
• Participate in automation system FAT’s
• Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
• Education Bachelor degree
• Ex course
• FSE course
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
• Minimum 6 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including System Control Diagram development and responsibilities from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
• Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
• Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
• Have good communication skills
• Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Be systematic and accurate
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 01.03.2021
Place of work: Asker, due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 56 876