ECN driver med utleie av konsulenttjenester innen olje & gass, energi, infrastruktur, bygg & anleggs industrien. Vi bemanner våre kunder med ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative til spennende oppdrag over hele Norge, samt utlandet. Vi har høy kompetanse, lang erfaring med salg av tekniske konsulenttjenester og våre konsulenter har både variert og spesialisert kompetanse og erfaringsbakgrunn.
Vi tilbyr oppdrag hos Norges mest attraktive kunder, som gir faglig utvikling - til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag hos oss.
• Perform check and registration of back-load from offshore installations according to SO.
• Storage according to SO and agreed allocation.
• Perform or advise receipt of PO equipment and parts, perform receipt control and GR of new equipment according to procedure and SO.
• Execute professional packing and checks prior to shipment according to procedures and SO.
• Cooperate with Logistic in shipment documentation, storage registrations and counting.
• Other work and tasks as instructed by Manager
• Minimum 3 year work experience from warehousing and/or logistic is required
• Minimum 2year experience with use of ERP tools including minimum 1year experience in use of SAP warehouse- and logistic modules.
• Certificate of Apprenticeship from warehousing, transport and logistics or technical disciplines is desirable but long relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
• Good technical understanding of oil related parts and equipment is desirable
• Very good oral and written skills in Norwegian or other Scandinavian language as well as English is required.
• Licensed for forklift and overhead crane driving
• Good technical understanding and be capable of identifying spares and products
• Integrity and professional pride
• Structured and accurate
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Team player with good communication skills
• Willingness and ability to take challenges
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Place of work: Tananger, due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 56 871