Engineering Consultants Norway er en totalleverandør av ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative konsulenttjenester til olje & gass, energi, bygg & anleggs industrien i Norge.
Vi bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative oppdrag til våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt, og våre konsulenter har både variert og spesialisert kompetanse og erfaringsbakgrunn.
Våre kunder er oljeselskap, teknologi og oljeserviceselskaper, rådgivende ingeniører, bygg-, anlegg- og industrivirksomheter.
Vi ønsker å være våre kunders foretrukne samarbeidspartner ved at vi tilbyr kompetente, tilgjengelige og kvalitetssikrede kandidater som gjennom sin kompetanse bidrar til merverdi for våre kunder.
Vi kan tilby våre konsulenter både utviklende og spennende oppdrag hos Norges mest attraktive kunder til konkurransedyktige betingelser og stabilitet i oppdragsmengde slik at vi oppnår et langvarig samarbeid.
For one of our clients we are searching for an HSE Advisor/Enginee
- Review Contract HSE requirements and assist Project Manager with establishment of a project Risk Management Plan.
- Ensure that project experience related to HSE matters is documented and retained for use in future projects (“Lessons Learned”).
- Plan, perform, report and follow-up internal project HSE audits and inspections.
- Evaluate/assess/audit subcontractors' HSE management systems.
- Assist and advise the Project Team in HSE management related matters.
- Lead risk assessments and related studies. Follow up actions with project engineers and ensure correct and timely close out.
- Plan and coordinate HSE training as required by project.
- Follow up Subcontractors, identify high risk activities and ensure subcontractors have mitigations in place. Review Subcontractor’s HSE documentation submitted during tenders. Monitor Subcontractor’s HSE activity plan. Communicate the HSE requirements during the kick off meeting with Subcontractor. Visit Subcontractor sites, perform HSE inspections as and when required.
- Establish relevant HSE documents for the Project (HSE Program and HSE Activity Plan, Bridging documents, Emergency Plans etc.) Maintain and update the Project HSE Activity Plan.
- Participate in Project risk reviews and perform mitigation activities as required.
- Prepare HSE input to project weekly/monthly reports.
- Record HSE-related accidents and incidents in project using Synergi. Follow up incidents and ensure timely closure of actions.
- Follow up HSE activities on fabrication sites.
- HSE support on System Integration Testing.
- Participate in investigations when required.
- University Degree in a relevant discipline: Engineering, Scientific, Health or Nautical or higher education.
- Experience from offshore related industry.
- Knowledge of and working experience with applicable Norwegian HSE Management Regulations and Standards and industrial best practice.
- Previous experience on subsea projects in an HSE role
- Experience with Risk Assessments and Hazard identification
- Experience with accident investigations and root cause analysis
- HSE site and/or offshore experience
- Experienced with Word, Excel, Power Point
- A solid team player with strong communication skills. Comfortable in engaging at all levels in the organization and with Client and Site personnel.
- Flexible and comfortable working in a dynamic work environment.
- Solution orientated.
- Proficient in verbal and written English.
- Comfortable with presenting in front of large and small groups.
- Influential and persuasive regarding HSE issues.
- ble to travel to sites as required.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Place of work: Kongsberg, Short term travel within Norway, UK and other countries in Europe will be required.
Please note that all applications for positions must include:
Two references with contact information
Information about availability
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications.