Engineering Consultants Norway er en totalleverandør av ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative konsulenttjenester til olje & gass, energi, bygg & anleggs industrien i Norge.
Vi bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative oppdrag til våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt, og våre konsulenter har både variert og spesialisert kompetanse og erfaringsbakgrunn.
Våre kunder er oljeselskap, teknologi og oljeserviceselskaper, rådgivende ingeniører, bygg-, anlegg- og industrivirksomheter.
Vi ønsker å være våre kunders foretrukne samarbeidspartner ved at vi tilbyr kompetente, tilgjengelige og kvalitetssikrede kandidater som gjennom sin kompetanse bidrar til merverdi for våre kunder.
Vi kan tilby våre konsulenter både utviklende og spennende oppdrag hos Norges mest attraktive kunder til konkurransedyktige betingelser og stabilitet i oppdragsmengde slik at vi oppnår et langvarig samarbeid.
For one of our clients we are searching for a QC Engineer
- Participate in contract review and ensure the Project Quality Management is in line with the contractual requirements and with policies.
- Establish, follow and monitor the compliance to the Project Quality Plan, Project Quality Specifications and Procedures, applied during the manufacturing and the related activities like procurement of project materials, quality control inspection and testing.
- Responsible to plan and organize gate reviews according to WSP Project Execution Model (PEM) and ensure closure of the actions.
- Implement quality requirements in the Technical Requisitions (TR) with Responsible Package engineer.
- Set up Project Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) and review, comment and approve suppliers’ ITP.
- Participate in Pre-Inspection Meeting with Supplier.
- Ensure and establish Quality Surveillance (QS) activities are performed by qualified inspectors and according to the QS Plan.
- Work with Expediting to ensure that all purchased goods / equipment / packages have been inspected according to approved ITPs and procedures
- Liaise with Client & Third-Party Quality Inspectors.
- Distribute QS Reports and Plans to client when required.
- Perform onsite inspections when required.
- Ensure root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions are carried out for the project non-conformances.
- Coordinate and follow up the correction of the punches and their closure.
- Liaises with engineering over any reported technical issues which require their input.
- Jointly review and resolve with Project Team any project related quality issues.
- Provide quality input to the project weekly and monthly report.
- Review and comment of the project QA/QC procedures, Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs), Manufacturing Data Book (MDB), records, certificates and inspection reports from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Ensure the compilation of the project QA/QC final dossier and ensure final documentations delivery according to project requirement.
- Coordinate and compile Lessons Learnt by using database and follow up corrective actions.
- Support tender activities when required.
Formal competence and experience
- Technical education BSc/MSc – Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience with QA/QC within oil and gas industry.
- Experience in fabrication/construction of oil & gas module/skid, pressure vessels, piping, valves and pumps.
- Proven experience in coordination of project QA/QC
- Proven experience with NDT (PT, MT, UT and RT) and welding (WPS / PQR & weld map).
- Knowledge of international codes and standards like ASME, EN, API, IEC, NACE, GOST and European CE marking.
- Structured and self- motivated
- Preferably leadership / mentorship skills
- Proactive, and innovative
- Good at working with others and can motivate other
- Good communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to details
CV must reflect required qualifications specified.
Start date: 20.01.2020
Place of work: Fornebu
Please note that all applications for positions must include:
Two references with contact information
Information about availability
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications.