ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore wind project.
The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her
skills within Automation systems and personal skills in a large international project-working environment
• Main driver and coordinator on creating test plan for complex SCADA/HVDC/HMI systems.
• Test mainly will be on server/HMI level and a big part of the testing will be in relation to HMI graphics, bus signals, but also other items such as system setup, it security, and similar.
• Coordination and follow up collaboration on signal test plans on complex SCADA/HVDC/HMI systems
• Be common point of contact to customer for you responsibilities
• Coordinate test plan activities with other parties as vendors, costumer, test strategy task force and commissioning.
• Follow up progress activities under your responsibility. Make sure a highly specialized and professional multi company team of engineers all work on the correct task and deliver on plan.
• In addition to test, activities also take responsibility for coordination on final engineering activities (mainly signal lists and HMI graphics) on the systems to be teste
• Education Bachelor degree
• Ex course
• FSE course
Required Work Experience:
• Automation engineer with experience from management, coordination and test management
• Experience with test of automation equipment.
• Contractual understanding
• Minimum 4 years’ experience from engineering/commissioning/SCADA FAT for offshore/onshore oil or wind projects
• Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SCADA system design activities, including network and signal bus design.
• Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards
• Have good communication skills
• Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Able to see the big picture, and organize activities and personnel accordingly
• Be very systematic and accurate
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Place of work: Asker, due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 56 962