ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• The PRS JV Store Keeper has a discipline responsibility within his specific field of competence. He/she has the responsibility to maintain work practice instructions and warehouse procedures within his specific disciplines.
• Delivery of equipment fit for purpose from warehouse and store for maintenance, refurbishment or modification to Projects and Offshore Teams.
• Streamline Provision and maintenance of adequate supplies of equipment, tools, materials, consumables, spares and PPE to keep an efficient operation.
• Keep SAP updated with respect to ALL Spare Part (Max / Min).
• Track turnover of spare parts and give feedback/suggest changes to CPI responsible Engineers to develop Max/Min level of spareparts.
The PRS JV Store Keeper is responsible for maintaining materials on behalf of Company and Contractor.
He/she shall ensure that all work is:
• Performed according to the PRS JV Safety Standards and established safety procedures in the PRS JV BMS, the Contract and industry best practice.
• Maintain warehouse where materials is stored.
• Perform work in the warehouse according to PRS JV BMS requirements within safety, quality and efficiency manner.
• Assist operations in supplying materials from store when required. This includes movement of parts and equipment, prepping of parts and equipment for Work orders, ad-hoc requirements and populating spare part containers for offshore projects etc.
• Ensure all max / min level of agreed spare part in the store is maintained.
• Register all material movements in SAP
• Handle goods receipt and register in SAP / PRS JV ERP system
• Track turnover of spare parts and give liase with CPI responsible Engineer to ensure an updated level of Max / Min values in stock. This includes scrapping of obsolete equipment.
• Liaison with Customs and ensure records and documents are maintained to satisfy Customs Regulations.
• Carry out material receipt, checking, inspection, storage and dispatch of equipment on behalf of projects plus the issue of Material Receipt Reports (MRR) and Over, Short- or Damage (OS&D) reports.
• Provide transport and shipping services to projects through Equinor existing frame contracts
• Cleaning of buildings and outdoor areas, including snow clearing.
• Relevant technical degree.
• Relevant experience from Warehouse and Logistics functions
• Preferable with minimum 3 years’ experience in operation / maintenance and storing of equipment and spares for Subsea use such as diving systems, underwater tools and equipment.
• Preferable with SAP experience
• Forklift experience and license (3 T, 8 T)
• Fluent written and verbal Norwegian and English.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Place of work: Haugesund, due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 001