ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
Senior mechanical engineer with experience. Specific knowledge of rotating equipment and/or static equipment. Develop engineering and follow-up packages from such categories of products.
• Perform mechanical design and engineering to establish the most efficient solutions for development, design and manufacture, through to installation and operation.
• Contribute to efficient project execution to the right quality, cost and time.
• Advise and teach other engineers on own area of expertise.
When mobilized as Package Responsible Engineer (PRE), in addition:
• Work in a project package delivery team consisting of PRE (this position) PRB (Package Responsible Buyer) and PQM (Project QA/QC Manager). Reporting in project to PEM (Project Engineering Manager) or PM (Project Manager).
• Provide and review technical documentation according to project requirements, such as Technical Requisition, Specification and Datasheet for Inquiry and Purchase Order.
• Provide technical input to different departments.
• Conduct technical Pre-Order Activities such as technical clarification meetings prior to CA and clarifications. Participate and prepare input to the technical part of Bid Clarification meetings with suppliers.
• Define the package document scope and schedule in the SDL
• Participate in package specific tests and inspections as agreed with PQM.
• Proactively work with document control to ensure documentation is timely issued and distributed.
• Participate in evaluation and technical close-out of PO’s in SQiS in co-operation with PRB.
• Have sound understanding of Client Contract, with technical requirements and specifications for the assigned procurement packages in specific, and highlight any ambiguities, unfeasible, or otherwise unclear information.
• Raise Technical Query and Technical Deviations to client when required by the project,
• Ensure that procurement package interfaces are well defined and communicated according to project requirements.
• Prepare necessary technical input to project reporting in accordance with project routines for Progress, schedule, risk and opportunity input.
• Provide input to expediting plan to PRB
• Provide technical input and support to the supplier Mechanical Completion (for assigned procurement packages in liaison with -PRB and PQM, and in accordance with Fjords and Project requirements.
• Participate in the evaluation of working methods and conditions and thereby minimize the risk for workplace and environmental incidents and thereby minimize the risk for quality issues
• Graduated in Mechanical Engineering and Design, or similar
• Master degree (MSc) is a strong advantage
• Engineering experience in oil and gas-, chemical process- or power generation industry.
• Documented experience with delivery of rotating and/or static equipment and complex packages in the oil and gas industry
• Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in a similar/same position
• Familiar with the following industry standards: I. Rotating: API 610, 674, 675, 681, 682; ISO 2858, 5199, 1940; ASME B73.1 and/or II:Static: ASME BPVC, EN 13445; PD 5500 and relevant harmonized standards
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• Documented experience with project specifications pertaining oil companies such as Shell, Saudi Aramco, BP, Exxon, Total, Reliance, Woodside
• Experience with MEG reclamation projects is a strong advantage
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Solution oriented
• Proactive and take initiative to perform according to expectations
• Working in teams
• Being analytic and accurate
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: April 2021
Place of work: Fornebu, due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 56 966