Project Information Lead
Engineering Consultants Norway er en totalleverandør av ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative konsulenttjenester til olje & gass, energi, bygg & anleggs industrien i Norge.
Vi bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative oppdrag til våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt, og våre konsulenter har både variert og spesialisert kompetanse og erfaringsbakgrunn.
Våre kunder er oljeselskap, teknologi og oljeserviceselskaper, rådgivende ingeniører, bygg-, anlegg- og industrivirksomheter.
Vi ønsker å være våre kunders foretrukne samarbeidspartner ved at vi tilbyr kompetente, tilgjengelige og kvalitetssikrede kandidater som gjennom sin kompetanse bidrar til merverdi for våre kunder.
Vi kan tilby våre konsulenter både utviklende og spennende oppdrag hos Norges mest attraktive kunder til konkurransedyktige betingelser og stabilitet i oppdragsmengde slik at vi oppnår et langvarig samarbeid.
For one of our clients we are searching for a Project Information Lead
- Responsible for clarifying contractual requirements related to information management, i.e. documentation and life cycle information and for ensuring these are implemented in the project
- Participates in mobilisation activities to set up the necessary tools and procedures to successfully complete the information management activities in the project.
- Follows up on information management activities and documentation status and progress in cooperation with project members in order to secure information delivery milestones.
- Reports deviations and proposes actions across interfaces
- Responsible for ensuring that the information deliverables are produced and transferred to Company according to contractual requirements. Ensures proper interface with the client according to project requirements.
- Carries out activities required to monitor and register completion of LCI data and performs final documentation/LCI delivery and sign-off according to contractual requirements.
- Identifies and gives input to Variation Order Requests (VORs), documentation status reports, areas of concern etc. on a regular basis to project/engineering management
- Advises on adequate resources and collaborates closely with the document control team on the project.
- Identifies information and training needs related to information management and LCI tools in the project and organizes relevant training to secure milestones and quality of deliverables across all interfaces.
- Performs project closing activities according to internal processes and contractual requirements
- Identifies and gives input to improved methodology for execution of information management work to manager of documentation group
- High School Diploma (Bachelor's degree in Information Management preferred)
- Work experience can compensate for lack of formal competency
- 6 years of experience in Document Management, Quality or Engineering role
- Professional English
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Gives and takes constructive feedback well.
- Maintain a high professional standard and promote good team dynamics.
- Ability to identify process weaknesses and recommend improvements.
- Knowledge of database and reporting tools
- Ability to transfer knowledge
- Ability to coach and mentor team members
Good understanding of both SPS and SURF document management scope and processes. Good understanding of requirements to the Electronic Document Management System for Subsea from both internal process and contractual perspective. Practical experience with Document Management in projects for both internally created and supplier documentation
CV must reflect required qualifications specified.
Start date: ASAP
Place of work: Kongsberg
Please note that all applications for positions must include:
Two references with contact information
Information about availability
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications.