Engineering Consultants Norway er en totalleverandør av ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative konsulenttjenester til olje & gass, energi, bygg & anleggs industrien i Norge.
Vi bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative oppdrag til våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt, og våre konsulenter har både variert og spesialisert kompetanse og erfaringsbakgrunn.
Våre kunder er oljeselskap, teknologi og oljeserviceselskaper, rådgivende ingeniører, bygg-, anlegg- og industrivirksomheter.
Vi ønsker å være våre kunders foretrukne samarbeidspartner ved at vi tilbyr kompetente, tilgjengelige og kvalitetssikrede kandidater som gjennom sin kompetanse bidrar til merverdi for våre kunder.
Vi kan tilby våre konsulenter både utviklende og spennende oppdrag hos Norges mest attraktive kunder til konkurransedyktige betingelser og stabilitet i oppdragsmengde slik at vi oppnår et langvarig samarbeid.
For one of our clients we are searching for a HVAC Engineer
The Role is responsible for the following:
- To ensure that health, safety and environment as described in "HSE my responsibility" is a natural part of the daily work
- To assess HSE risks related to own work, and to implement and comply with necessary measures
- Ensure that own work is performed according to applicable governing documents in W3 and correct IT applications.
- Ensure that own work is performed according to project schedules and that information is exchanged according to agreed dates.Proactively seek information and/or clarification needed from other roles to enable continuation and completion of own work.
- Ensure quality and self-check of own work performed.
- Ensure that changes to own work is handled according to the Change process.
- Only implemented instructions from mandated personnel.
- Reporting of status / progress for own work.
- Contribution to continuous improvements through reporting of Non-Conformances and suggestions for improvements.
- Administration of tags i EIS (set up, define control objects, link to activity, data input etc.)
- Concept evaluation and quality assurance of HVAC system and equipment design versus relevant authority legislation and Shell requirements/specifications
- Preliminary and detail HVAC design development;
- Ductwork design
- Calculation of heat and cooling capacity
- Calculation of ventilation capacity
- Project work in multidiscipline teams
Responsible for relevant HVAC documentation, such as:
- Data sheets
- Technical requisitions
- Input to Design and study reports
- Input System Operation manuals, testing procedures etc.
- ISO drawings
- Layouts and plotlands
- Evaluate bids, clarification with vendor and follow up deliveries and equipment testing (FAT)
- Checking of documentation issued by colleagues
- Perform Offshore surveys
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 5 years’ experience within oil and gas industry
CV must reflect required qualifications specified.
Start date: ASAP
Place of work: Stavanger
Please note that all applications for positions must include:
Two references with contact information
Information about availability
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications.