ECN - Engineering Consultants Norway tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
The Project Procurement Contracting Specialists shall proactively contribute to the assigned procurement deliverables within the projects he/she is serving and is responsible for conducting various procurement tasks in accordance with relevant rules, regulations, procedures and requirements.
• Develop procurement strategies and plans
• Manage and conduct supplier pre-qualification
• Manage and conduct the Invitation to Tender process
• Draft contract and Invitation to Tender documents
• Manage and conduct tender evaluation, negotiations and prepare award recommendation.
• Provide contract and procurement advice to projects management team
• Contract management, supplier follow-up and contract close-out
• Be an active member of the procurement organization and project team
• Higher education relevant to contract review and negotiation, e.g. economics, engineering or law. Extensive and relevant experience can substitute for education.
• Min. 10 years’ experience in performing procurement processes in projects, from strategy development to contract close-out.
• Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English (oral and written)
• Comfortable working alongside colleagues in different locations / time zones, where video conferencing is the primary source of communications.
• Flexible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
• The ability to work in the detail whilst maintaining a outlook to the "broader picture"
• Capable of multitasking and task prioritization
• Able to work independently or as part of a collaborative team effort.
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 03.01.2022
Place of work: Stavanger/ Forus, Bergen/Sandsli og Oslo/Fornebu
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 568