ECN - Engineering Consultants Norway tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Take an active part in the Equipment follow-up support product for projects in our portfolio.
• Be the Equipment package responsible, supporting projects throughout the portfolio, for some of the specific mechanical equipment. Extensive experience and competence wrt pumps would be beneficial for this position.
• Participate in development of necessary SSI tools to improve engineering efficiency and reduce costs
• Active and hands-on stakeholder management to ensure implementation and drive necessary culture change
• Manage, develop and maintain the Equipment portal
• Implementation and active support of SSI tools through the Project Development Centre
• Development of commercial tools: Benchmark and total cost of ownership. In addition, participate as discipline lead or discipline engineer within mechanical equipment (rotating and / or static mechanical) in greenfield, brownfield and/or renewable projects in all project phases (early phase to construction) if relevant.
• Bachelor or Master's degree within mechanical discipline
• Min 8 years of relevant experience preferred
• Experience from early phase studies, concept studies and project detail engineering
• Experience from operation is advantageous
• Experience from commercial and strategic work is advantageous
• High focus on HSE, ethics and company’s values
• Commercial mindset
• Pro-active, open and flexible mindset
• Well developed interpersonal skills and communication abilities
• Ability to handle responsibility and high work loads
• Flexible towards traveling and mobility
• Proficiency in English
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 01.02.2022
Place of work: Fornebu
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 601