ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
Work as a Process Safety Group lead with focus on Process Safety evaluations.
You will report to the Process Lead. The System Responsible Engineer for Flare system and Closed drain will report to you. You will have the overall responsibility for process safety, including overpressure evaluations, flare design, flare radiation, passive fire protection and evaluation of process upsets like choke collapse, inadvertent valve opening etc. both with respect to equipment design and dynamic effects.
• Checking of the calculations performed by the flare system responsible engineer.
• PSV sizing
• Blowdown simulations
• Flare radiation
• Passive fire protection evaluations
• Flare line sizing
• Process datasheets
• Drawings (PFDs and P&IDs)
• Flare Report
• Evaluation of process upsets that may lead to specific design requirements
• Preparation of Process Safety Report. This includes being responsible for SAT tables (API 14C analysis)
• Ma MSc or BSc with required experience
• Min. 5 years working experience within FEED and EPC
• Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities
• Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA) and Equinor requirements
• Working experience with Process Safety Evaluations including flare system (i.e. capacity, radiation), PSV sizing, overpressure evaluations.
• Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Good communication skills
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 01.11.2021
Place of work: Asker
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 368