Senior Purchaser Fabrication
Engineering Consultants Norway er en totalleverandør av ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative konsulenttjenester til olje & gass, energi, bygg & anleggs industrien i Norge.
Vi bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative oppdrag til våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt, og våre konsulenter har både variert og spesialisert kompetanse og erfaringsbakgrunn.
Våre kunder er oljeselskap, teknologi og oljeserviceselskaper, rådgivende ingeniører, bygg-, anlegg- og industrivirksomheter.
Vi ønsker å være våre kunders foretrukne samarbeidspartner ved at vi tilbyr kompetente, tilgjengelige og kvalitetssikrede kandidater som gjennom sin kompetanse bidrar til merverdi for våre kunder.
Vi kan tilby våre konsulenter både utviklende og spennende oppdrag hos Norges mest attraktive kunder til konkurransedyktige betingelser og stabilitet i oppdragsmengde slik at vi oppnår et langvarig samarbeid.
For one of our clients we are searching for a Senior Purchaser Fabrication
- Lead negotiations, then establish and manage Agreements for procurement of large and complex products and constructions in compliance with company strategies, objectives and execution plan.
- Secure that applicable requirements (flow down) from Client are included in Agreement with Supplier and adhered to through execution.
- Actively lead and supervise sub-group of Buyers and secure competitive delivery conditions, prioritized on safety, quality, delivery, and cost in the event of conflict.
- Proactively manage and maintain orders through to goods receipt, including provision of alternative freight forwarding arrangements where necessary.
- Operate as the sole commercial contact to assure compliance to Agreement.
- Proactively manage Suppliers according to sourcing category strategies.
- Proactively involve with internal stakeholders, communicate order status, and ensure accuracy of system data.
- Comply and uphold applicable business processes and policies, while identifying and implementing improvements where necessary.
- Stay up to date in your subject of expertise.
- Report on capacity for sub-group of buyers and agree mitigation actions with Manager.
- Coordinate, retrieve and provide cost and delivery input to Engineering, Sourcing and Tender upon request.
- Timely present and report on agreed performance indicators.
- Coach and mentor less experienced Buyers.
- Upon request, intervene with Client to provide updates on status, progress and risk.
- Negotiate, initiate and maintain high value and complex Agreements with Suppliers securing conditions supporting the business’ future success.
- Assist in close out reporting and be a key contributor in lessons learned sessions.
- Contribute in design releases and changes to secure cost and manufacturability.
- Identify and act upon cost savings opportunities.
- Review project specific suppliers and assist in sourcing projects when required.
- Experienced in project management, contract management and procurement.
- Experienced in applying applicable contractual and administrative terms.
- Experienced in SAP and other applicable business systems.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Self-sufficient within own areas of responsibilities and carries out given task independently.
- Capable of resolving commercial issues and has excellent skills to manage Agreements of high values and complexity.
- Knowledge of how changes influence project execution and cost.
- Capable of being recognized for upholding a professional and high performing procurement environment.
- Comply with company quality philosophies and core values.
- Capable of professionally conducting commercial negotiations for highly complex products and constructions.
- Capable of being the sole commercial contact for an agreement of high complexity.
- Courage to insist on compliance in situations where the process and/or requirements are challenged or not followed.
- Experienced in professionally chairing internal and external meetings.
- Formal degree (or equivalent) within engineering, supplier management, project management and/or administration.
- Experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience required
- Experience within writing contracts and contract management, project management and/or procurement within relevant complex industry.
- Experienced in SAP or equally complex business system.
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel.
- Competency in modern quality principles in large and complex organizations.
- Highly developed analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- A customer focused, proactive and innovative mindset.
- Strong ability to build and maintain effective networks and relations at all levels.
- Cooperative and service minded.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, to be able to handle multiple complex tasks in a high-volume environment with minimum supervision.Strong personal drive and determination.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to understand and communicate within diverse cultural environments.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 9 months
Place of work: Kongsberg, sometimes Lysaker
Please note that all applications for positions must include:
Two references with contact information
Information about availability
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications.