ECN - Engineering Consultants Norway tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Manage the Engineering activities in ongoing Equipment deliverables.
• Establish and follow-up of schedule and budget on the deliveries.
• Keep track of cost, and ensure the budget is at all time reflecting the remaining work
• Keep track of progress, and ensure the reported progress is at all time reflecting the remaining work
• Follow-up the internal disciplines across the organization and establish good communication to have as smooth as possible execution of the deliverable.
• Arrange and lead deliverable start up meeting, design review meetings and status meetings throughout the delivery.
• Ensure Engineering delivers according to specifications and follows the relevant set of standards and rules.
• Follow-up project documentation, including preparation of documentation for the User Manual and check of drawings.
• Report progress on Engineering activities in the reporting system and to managers.
• Function as single point of contact towards Project Management and Supply Chain Management.
• Summarize and complete the deliverable with; Engineering delivery report, Acceptance Release Protocol (If Software delivery), and Lessons learned meeting.
• Expertise and ability to undertake cross-functional responsibilities.
• Experience and understanding of delivery of several Drilling and/or Software products.
• Continually support and develop company processes and systems.
• Support the organization with on request reports and information, to improve efficiency and support decisions.
• Ability to consistently deliver in complex projects of critical importance for the organization.
• Serve as mentor for others, typically Product Responsible Engineer serving as Engineering Project Responsible.
• Act as an expert and innovator in the organization within the field of knowledge.
• Primarily formal master’s degrees within Industrial Economy and Technology Management
• Secondary formal bachelor’s degree within relevant Engineering field (Mechanical/Electric/Hydraulic/Software) and with relevant design experience.
• In order to fulfil the tasks, the Project Engineers need to be flexible, agile, and able to serve a vast product portfolio. Based on this, the following qualities and expectations serve as the foundation for the job.
• The department depends on that each project engineer can work independently, regardless of equipment, project requirements and customer, and at all time have complete overview and control over progress and budget on Engineering activities in a delivery.
• It is necessary that the department has comprehensive competency within usage and analyzing the various reports available.
• It is expected that each project engineer has knowledge to relevant international standards and know how to read and interpret these.
• It is expected that each project engineer is able to work with different product models and a great number of deliveries with various complexity.
• It is expected that each project engineer can learn new product models and are able to deliver these with good technical solutions, quality on time and cost.
• It is expected that each product engineer is capable to carry out risk analyzes independently.
• It will be a demand that each project engineer has expertise across several Drilling- and/or Software products, or a relevant Engineering field (Mechanical/Electric/Hydraulic/Software).
• It will be a demand that each project engineer can learn and follow company internal guide rules, new processes and procedures.
• Provide support and training to other roles in the department and company.
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 01.03.2022
Duration: 4-6 months with possible extension
Place of work: Kristiansand
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 612