ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Develop SAS safety system design according to unmanned platform principles. Coordinate and organize emergency shutdown and fire and gas design work, secure necessary interface with other disciplines/contractors.
• System design SAS safety systems
• Establish philosophy and functional requirements.
• Identify other discipline systems requirements for the SAS safety systems
• Participate and arrange meetings, workshops and reviews for automation discipline
• Input to FEED report
• Education Bachelor degree
• Ex course
• Minimum 8 years experience from automation engineering in greenfield projects located on Norwegian
• Continental Shelf
• Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SAS safety system design, activities and responsibility. Including System Control Diagram development, Cause & Effect development, HMI development and Function Description responsibilities from green field projects that will be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
• Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
• Detail knowledge of Statoil technical requirements (TRs)
• Have good communication skills
• Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Be systematic and accurate
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 01.10.2021
Place of work: Oslo, due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 210