ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Project Control function is responsible for the project control issues at contract level in the project.
• The Project Control Lead is responsible for quality in all project control deliverables and shall carry out all project control tasks within the area according to the management system and governing documents.
• The Project Control Lead shall manage the planning, cost, time and change control of the contract in cooperation with the Project control team in the project.
• Responsible for project change management for the contract in cooperation with Project Change Coordinator.
• Responsible for the planning activities to secure timely delivery of any company deliverables towards and interfaces.
• Responsible for Project Control’s contribution to the planning and follow-up of project procurement plans.
• The Project Control Lead shall develop, motivate and set standards for the project control team.
• Verify contractor’s reported cost and progress
• Conduct verification activities towards contractors’ project control systems and methods
• Timely delivery of input to project monthly report and cost and time updates
• Prepare analysis and propose corrective actions to project management.
• Follow up of the contract during the contract period and attend monthly meetings
• Perform project accounting and invoice handling
• Support yearly budget updates
• Prepare contract appendixes B, C and D for ITTs
• Participate in evaluation of contracts
• Ensure risk management of the contract associated with project control
• Contribute to the cross-functional collaboration and a coordinated and good working processes within the project and operations and with the contractors
• Ensure transfer of experience from relevant projects
• Provide final project control document data
• Competence and experience as required for requested responsibilities and tasks.
• Knowledge of SAP and PIMS for project control.
• Language requirements – English
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 01.06.2021
Place of work: Fornebu, due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 050