ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Process purchase requisitions released and authorized from engineering.
• Search for- and evaluate alternative suppliers of bulk, equipment and services
• Execute procurement activities according to prevailing regulations, plans and agreements
• Establish negotiation strategy and minimize risk.
• Procurement activities and follow up categorization of equipment, priority level and strategic procurement, based on defined packages.
• Be responsible for establishing the form of contract.
• Call for regular procurement package meetings with project responsible engineer (PRE).
• Prepare ITT documents and perform tender evaluation and negotiation.
• Be able to follow up set criteria for transfer of Client's T&Cs into supplier agreement to control- and minimize risk exposure for company.
• Be the single point of contact for commercial discussions with suppliers.
• Close cooperation with PRE, fabrication coordinator, QHSE, cost control and other internal stakeholders.
• Follow up procurement reporting and ensure a clear formal audit trail of correspondence and communication.
• Follow up activities for procurement in accordance with defined risk considerations in the project.
• Coordinate supplier quality surveillance.
• Ensure timely delivery of all documentation.
• Process VORs from suppliers, controlling risk, interface, budget, reporting and approvals.
• Responsible for close out of the procurement package including final account and experience transfer/lessons learned activities.
• Bachelor or master's degree in relevant subjects.
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience from offshore modification projects.
• Solid knowledge within contracting and procurement.
• Advanced user level Microsoft Office (Excel skills in particular).
• Ambitious & willing to lead.
• Good communication and cooperation skills.
• Structured and systematic approach.
• Very good analytic skills.
• Able to work on several complex tasks at the same time.
• Fluent in English.
• Proactive, solution- and goal orientated.
• QHSE awareness.
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 11.10.2021
Place of work: Bergen
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 350