ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Manage each assigned supplier's safety, quality and delivery performance through metrics and KPIs
• Develop suppliers through a commitment to continuous improvement through empowerment and management by data.
• Expected to utilize quality systems data to develop and implement processes and manage the supply base and departments in achieving quality goals.
• A high degree of personal interaction is needed to challenge and effectively improve current practices at suppliers and internally.
• Maintain up-to-date understanding of product requirements and communicate quality requirements and initiatives.
• Align with functional departments with minimum supervision.
• Recognize impact of decision on product quality.
• Selection and allocation of resource to support full attendance of required Witness and Hold Activities by third parties if required
• Support and conduct supplier qualification activities
• Support and train suppliers on all company processes
• Collaborate globally with other regions on the performance of assigned suppliers
• Actively participates and contributes to the quality control and quality assurance efforts for the business. Executes quality into planning and actions.
• Ensures that related Quality documents are updated when API & Engineering specifications and applicable processes are revised. Assists in the standardization of quality process and systems within the function.
• Proactively identifies areas to enable the organization’s shift toward process intervention. Assists in the implementation and effective deployment of process and procedure changes.
• Works with Quality System team and other internal organizational functions to develop and/or refine existing reports to make data management easier, give clear visibility to performance trends, and make data access easier. Works to continually improve the reporting capabilities of SAP.
• Across the data systems (NCR, FNCRs, FTRs) – identifies trends and performance gaps. Monitors transactions in SAP for QNs and SNs ensuring actions are timely and accurate. Provides continuous improvement feedback to the organization.
• Performs analysis and recommends improvements to the current methods for analyzing data. Develops new reports and modifies existing reports as needed. Establishes trend lines /control limits and process performance on various data reports both internal and external (both Customer and Supplier).
• Works with Product Quality Engineers to develop and refine metrics to identify product lines where consistently high non-conformances are present. Assists in analysis of data to determine if engineering or manufacturing related.
• Performs and may lead internal or external quality audits.
• Works with Project Quality Engineers to develop standard reports on quality functions such as Field Performance (also ties with Reliability), and other related internal quality measures.
• Proactively identifies areas to enable the organization’s shift toward Globalization and Standardization.
• Assists in the continuous improvement of the quality systems.
• BS or MS in engineering/technical or equivalent recognition in a technical or quality field
• 6Sigma Greenbelt or equivalent certification preferred
• Ability to lead improvements projects and facilitate required
• Fundamental understanding of foundational quality principles outlined by; Deming, Juran, and Crosby
• Possess good PC skills including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, statistical analysis software, and presentation software
• Must have good people skills, presentation skills and ability to train
• Knowledge of design processes
• Possess the ability to manage the Control of Non Conformances to include obtaining dispositions and verifying proper execution through resolution
• Understand the concepts and application of problem solving methodologies such as 6 Sigma and 8D and the concepts of 5S and Lean
• Understand the interactions between industry/regulatory standards, customer requirements.
• Understand core manufacturing processes such as; forging, fabrication, machining, coating and welding
• Understand industry standard testing such as liquid penetrant, mag particle, x-ray, UT, and pressure testing (gas/hydro)
• Understand audit processes and best practices; both as an auditor and auditee related to ISO 9001/API Q1
• Must be innovative and decisive
• Key Skills:
o Good communication and interpersonal skills
o Collaborative approach
o Team player
o Organized and structured
o Able to work with minimal supervision
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Place of work: Stavanger, due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 009