ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Follow up and verify the following analyses performed by a 3rd party: Risk and design evaluations, DeAL (Design Accidental Load) requirements, PFP (passive fire protection) optimization, EPA, HAZIDs, Installation Risk analyses, HAZOPs, HSE follow-up register, ALARP register, Vulnerability analysis, SIL (3rd party) documentation. Total risk analysis (TRA) and follow up, including coordinate technical evaluations and documentation with 3rd party/TRA contractor, such as fire and gas hazards, personnel risk, evacuation/escape, dropped object, ship collision risk etc.
• Verification, documentation, and coordination of DeAL and TRA (input and results) towards relevant Engineering disciplines and design through FEED and EPC phase, is an essential part of the work. Also, ensuring common understanding of risk and correct implementation of design and safety barriers, from risk evaluations.
• Coordination, evaluation, and follow-up all 3rd party analyses related to risk evaluations, such as gas dispersion, fire and explosion risk, Input to DeAL, Exhaust dispersion, Ignition control.
• Ensure an effective communication with 3rd party and TRA contractor in order to have all the necessary input in the 3rd party analyses and ensure that the deadlines and Scope of Work for the analyses is according to the project specifications.
• Ensure that the results of the analyses are included in the design and coordinated towards all the influenced parties in the project.
• Min. 10 years working experience in oil and gas Greenfield Detail projects
• Min. 5 years working experience in a role as follow- up of 3rd party safety analyses
• Working experience from Norwegian Sector
• Detail knowledge of NORSOK safety requirements (S-001)
• Detail knowledge of Equinor requirements (TR1055)
• Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Good communication skills
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 01.11.2021
Place of work: Oslo
due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 215