ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Lead the automation discipline work in the project.
• Responsible for the overall automation system design and for securing safety in design.
• Responsible for the total automation discipline deliverables in the project.
• Lead the instrument discipline work in the project.
• Responsible for the total instrument discipline deliverables in the project and for securing safety in design for the instrument discipline.
• Ensure design in accordance with rules, regulations and requirements.
• Ensure alignment with line organisation and discipline advisors.
• Ensure operational requirements and experience implemented in the design.
• Ensure discipline integration and coordination with other project disciplines
• Ensure that discipline requirements are maintained in procurement packages and in interfaces with other contracts.
• Look for opportunities and drive change Tasks and deliveries.
• Assist in preparations, verification and follow-up of procurement packages.
• Follow-up contractor’s discipline deliverables
• Follow-up contractor’s discipline progress in accordance with the project schedule
• Technical clarifications within the discipline
• Contribute to no change philosophy and effective handling of required changes.
• Contribute to engineering efficiency and ensure safety in design for automation discipline.
• Identify and contribute to closing of technical uncertainties (RISK)
• Establish good working relations with contractor’s discipline.
• Master or Bachelor Degree in Automation Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 8 years’ experience from engineering within the instrumentation/automation/SAS discipline in major offshore oil/gas projects.
• Experienced in Company’s project management systems and governing documents.
• Good knowledge to instrument systems, SAS systems and multidiscipline knowledge to EIT.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 18.05.2021
Place of work: Stjørdal, due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 031