ECN - Engineering Consultants Norway tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Have the coordinating responsibility for all activities in one or several projects.
• Secure an effective and risk-based follow up of these activities.
• Establish plans for risk based follow up with reference to contract follow up strategy and experience from other projects.
• Provide an overview of the relevant requirements (internal and external).
• Secure technical integrity and barriers in design and execution and identify and address risks/concerns.
• Ensure constructability of design.
• Ensure the maturity of deliveries.
• Follow-up contractor’s internal multidiscipline interface co-ordination.
• Push and challenge contractors on schedule, deliveries, documents and cost - "design to cost".
• Drive engineering efficiency within own discipline.
• Collaborate with discipline network/leading advisor/chief engineer within Equinor.
• MSc (experience may compensate for lack of formal education).
• Min 10 years of project experience within one or more of the following topics: Coating, Insulation, Corrosion or Welding/NDT.
• Experience with FPSO life extensions or modifications is an advantage.
• Good knowledge of national and relevant international requirements and regulations.
• Good multidiscipline understanding and experience.
• A strong team player, with good communication skills and with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Commercial mind set and strong HSE focus.
• Fluent in English.
• You do not need to be fluent in Norwegian; however, some understanding is an advantage.
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 01.02.2022
Place of work: Fornebu
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 577