ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Perform or advise receipt of PO equipment and parts, perform receipt control and GR of new equipment according to procedure and SO.
• Perform check and registration of back-load from offshore installations according to SO.
• Storage according to SO and agreed allocation.
• Execute professional packing and checks prior to shipment according to procedures and SO.
• Cooperate with Logistic in shipment documentation, storage registrations and counting.
• Holder of this position should have some basic practical technical experience to be able to support Workshop as assistant when needed
• Other work and tasks as instructed by Manager
• Minimum 3 year work experience from warehousing and/or logistic is required
• Minimum 2 year experience with use of MRP tools including minimum 1 year experience in use of SAP warehouse- and logistic modules.
• Good technical understanding of oil related parts and equipment is desirable
• Very good oral and written skills in Norwegian or other Scandinavian language as well as English is required.
• Good technical understanding and be capable of identifying spares and products
• Able to identify spares and products from drawings
• Licensed for forklift and overhead crane driving
• Certificate of Apprenticeship from warehousing, transport and logistics or technical disciplines is desirable but long relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Team player with good communication skills
• Structured and accurate
• Willingness and ability to take challenges
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Place of work: Stavanger
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 400