ECN - Engineering Consultants Norway tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Perform structural calculations of mechanical equipment and steel-structures according to relevant class rules and reference standards.
• Collaborate with product-groups to provide input and supporting calculations during the concept- and detailed design-phases.
• Participate in startup-meetings and design reviews.
• Make calculation reports by use of MathCAD, Staad.Pro and Ansys.
• Collaborate with Class-societies to obtain design approvals when needed.
• Stay updated on relevant Class-rules and Reference standards.
• Must be able to work within budgets and timelines.
• Must be able to handle several work tasks in parallel.
• Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
• Comply with all Company and HSE policies and procedures.
• Bachelor or master’s degree Level in Structural Engineering / Structural Calculations.
• Understanding of engineering documents and drawings.
• Working knowledge of hand calculations / MathCAD.
• Working knowledge of FEM by use of Ansys.
• General IT-knowledge (including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook).
• Knowledge of Class Certifications Standards (DNV, ABS, etc).
• Knowledge of reference standards (Eurocode III, FEM, AISC, API.)
• Working knowledge of Autodesk Inventor.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD.
• Working knowledge of SAFI.
• Working knowledge of Caesar II
• Can be counted on to take personal responsibility in challenging situations and be willing to engage in disputes in order to settle them equitably
• Will be energized by challenges and drawn towards opportunities
• Confident and professional when representing the company in person and in writing
• Strong sense of customer focus (internal/external)
• A candid team player who collaborates with peers to solve problems
• Committed to self-improvement and development through the role in order to achieve career goals
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: April 2022
Duration: 4-5 months with possible permanent hire
Place of work: Kristiansand
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 613