ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Ensure handling of information and documentation according to Company security requirements
• Lead and coordinate the information and data management function in investment projects according to Company best practice
• Ensure traceability of all business critical documentation from DG0 to DG4
• Ensure current and future retrieval of project documentation
• Establish routines and implement systems for all business critical technical and administrative documentation in project teams incl. sites
• Ensure effective and traceable flow of technical documentation between the different parties within the project
• Establish and implement plan and procedure for information and data management in projects
• Ensure training of all project personnel in information and data management routines and systems
• Perform system access administration in line with Company security guidelines and policies
• Ensure that information and data management requirements are included in all contracts in the project
• Participate in the contract evaluation process
• Maintain electronic and physical project contract archive
• Execute information and data management verifications, audits and assessments of contractors
• Organise IDM self-assessments
• information and data Management has the overall responsibility for establishing document templates and following up the process in Project Management System (ref GL0494)
• Inform project on Information & Data Management issues
• Ensure communication and cooperation with relevant stakeholders (e.g. project owner, line management, leading advisor, project management, LCI, QRM, Procurement, Engineering, Operations)
• Produce information and data management close-out report, giving an overview of all documentation produced in the project
• Support retrieval and experience transfer with other project.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Library and Information Science or Information Management (minimum) or similar educational background.
• In addition 5 years of experience from energy development project is preferable.
• Proactive, systematic, accountable and collaborative
• Courageous, open, hands-on and caring
• Ability and interest in working in national and international multidiscipline project teams
• Team player and motivator
• Mobile, and with good abilities to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• High ethical awareness and integrity
• SSU focused
• Simplification and improvement focused
• Fluent in English
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 15.12.2021
Place of work: Stavanger
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 490