ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Perform tasks related to the processing plant on the environment within studies and detailed design.
• Perform process simulations of oil and gas
• Perform sizing of process equipment
• Hydraulic calculations and dimensioning of pipelines
• Preparation of PFD and P&ID, and data sheets and specification of process equipment and field instrumentation
• Conduct analysis for the process
• Vendor Follow-up (technical clarifications, and documentation)
• Join detailed program of modifications and / or upgrades
• Participate in HAZOP / HAZID reviews
• Offshore field survey
• Input to the procedures and assistance for start-up of systems and equipment.
• Role includes Quality check of discipline deliverables, coordination and follow-up with client
• Assist project management with time- and cost estimates
• Ensure that documentation is in accordance with guidelines and requirements
• Coordination of deliverables with other disciplines and suppliers (project dependencies)
• Candidates must have good knowledge of the preparation of engineering drawings, process data sheets, and feature descriptions of process and auxiliary systems in the oil and gas industry
• Candidates must have good knowledge of the Project Execution phases in EPCIC, MMO, FEED and Study projects in the oil and gas industry.
• Formal higher education degree within Engineering is preferred
• Good understanding of process technology, separations technology, produced water system, gas handling and conditioning, water treatment, membrane systems, energy optimization and heat recovery etc.
• Min. 5 years experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry is essential.
• Preferable experience with Proarc and IFS (or similar)
• Familiar with prevailing regulations. Concerned with multi-discipline problems.
• Lack of education can be compensated with extensive and relevant experience
• Familiar with international codes and standards such as:- NORSOK standards P-100 (Process Systems), P-001 (Process design)
• Equinor (+major operator’s) TRs & GLs
• Offshore Standard DNV-OS-E201 (Oil and Gas Processing Systems)
• API 520 & 521 (PSV’s sizing), API 610, API RP 14C&E (Design of Safety & Piping Systems for Offshore Platforms), ASME (Design of pressure vessels)
• Good communication and cooperation skills
• Structured and systematic approach
• Good analytic skills
• Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
• Proactive, solution and goal oriented
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Place of work: Stavanger / Bergen, due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 193