ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Inspect and monitor personnel and subcontractors as well as safety equipment
• Inspect safety condition according to work permit and safety rules and regulations
• To comply with relevant HSE laws, regulations and others requirements
• Observe and insure that safety practices are followed in all Construction areas
• Ensure availability of proper types and quantities of safety equipment applicable to all jobs.
• Perform periodic safety audits of the construction operations and notify to HSSE coordinator/
• HSSE manager.
• Review the permit to work before work commences.
• Support all activities which are set up to protect and to control incident/accident, fire hazard in
• responsible areas.
• Performing HSE actions according to the HSE plans/program for the construction
• Inspect and control all HSE activities during work activities including safety advice.
• Inspect working area condition, equipment preparation condition including safety recommendation according to permit to work details
• Inspection, Fixing and improve hazard warning signs and other safety signs as necessary
• To inspect and test all safety equipment as their own responsibilities.
• Inspection of all subcontractors equipment mobilized to the construction area i.e mobile crane.
• machinery, lifting equipment, etc.
• Collecting all HSE suggestion, safety problems report to superior to set improvement program
• Creates awareness and behavior about HSSE and work closely together with employees and
• Perform safety induction for new personnel
• Perform other duties as assigned by HSSE manager
• HSE Bachelor or relevant experience
• Min 2 years of experience with similar work
• Personnel with experience in training people will be preferred
• Open minded
• Must be able have a positive approach in meeting with operators
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 25.10.2021
Place of work: Haugesund
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 373