ECN - Engineering Consultants Norway tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
For one of our clients we are searching for a Operational Supply Responsible
• Secure the supply chain flow and up-time in operations by close collaboration with Operations team off and onshore.
• Together with the stakeholders you see thru that inventory management and correct level of stock are optimal, because your operation/production facilities need to receive the goods and services in due time, or else it will be no product to sell in the other end.
• And if that was not enough, if/when required you get the Opportunity to travel offshore following up on the Supply chain activities. Can't get any closer than that. So, as you might have guessed already, OSR's are working in an operational environment and hold a highly diverse supply chain position conducting a variety of tasks. Highly appreciated by the end receiver and also challenging in many ways. There are no boring days here.
• In addition, it is always welcome to seek and drive continuous improvement within materials management.
• Bachelor/Master Relevant supply chain experience
• Inner drive for value creation
• Commercial mindset
• Strong and fluent oral and written communication skills in both Norwegian and English
• Confident managing relationships with both business clients and suppliers
• Ability to transfer understanding of risk to mitigating measures
• Role model regarding safety and ethical standards
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified and include at least two references.
Start date: 01.01.2022
End date: 31.12.2022
Place of work: Sandsli
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position.
Please note that all applications for positions must include:
Two references with contact information
Information about availability
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications.