ECN - Engineering Consultants Norway tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Perform product management activities as defined in BMS/BPMS
• Supplier follow-up with special attention to product price, quality improvements and development
• The PPRE shall ensure that the work performed is executed in accordance with instructions and procedures
• Maintain the Product Information Pages for relevant products
• Maintain the product DBI structure in TCE/SAP for relevant products and ensure product standardization
• Develop and maintain standard products with sufficient flexibility to cover varying customer requirements
• Focus on re-use of standard products and components with associated standard documentation
• Establish and maintain complete product documentation (function-, and design specifications, drawings, master documents for the product etc.), delivery – independent user documentation, product data sheets with associated cost
• Describe the products’ possibilities for configuration i.e. product variants and options
• Ensure product quality by evaluation of all product related QNs and SNs and participate in NRBs as required
• Perform PQR for relevant products. Include operational experience for possible improvement of product design
• Ensure that all products are qualified and documented. This also includes evaluations of need for re-qualification after changes / adjustments of the products
• Maintain and make further development of products according to the MOC process
• Responsible to establish and maintain cost sheets.
• Ownership of product cost from design to delivery including HW and hours
• Participate in tenders and studies as necessary
• Establish and maintain product-related data in SAP/TCE, including the responsibility to ensure that all information necessary for the Material Master/DBI is entered and updated.
• Be informed of competitors’ competing products with respect to functionality and price
• Be well informed of relevant suppliers’ products with respect to functionality and price. Contribute to improvements of relevant suppliers
• Ensure that OM risk is assessed during development and other phases of product lifecycle.
• Responsible for technical resolution of OM request.
• Responsible to support sourcing in OM activities.
• Use PRE network for identification, resolution and information of OM issues.
• Address changes to legislation when relevant.
• BSc with minumum 8 years of experience
• MSc with minimum 6 years of experience
• Expert competence within the product category, either from project engineering or product development/execution
• Skilled in understanding of product cost
• Understand the product impacts and influence of the sub-system
• Minimum 2 years experience as product engineer within relevant product tasks
• Experience from tender and study related work
• Excellent communication skills
• Cultural understanding
• Abillity to handle stress
• Solution orientated
• Proactive and independent
• Teamplayer and cooperation skills across different product areas.
• Capable of handling and solving complex technical issues
• Capable of troubleshooting and guide relevant personell in diagnostic phases
• Excellent documentation skills, able to produce and organize relevant documentation, manuals, datasheets, specifications, configurators ect.
• Good presentation skills
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP, no later than 01.05.2022
Place of work: Kongsberg
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 630
Tonje Elisabeth Bakkeli