ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
· Develop and maintain global SCML dashboards and management reporting (including HSE, G&A, spend, savings, process times, KPI’s etc) and report into other functional areas where required
· Develop and maintain appropriate status reporting and performance analysis for the Director and Heads of SCML function.
· Governance of data integrity and data management used for reporting purpose
· G&A controlling and reporting (FTE and other costs) for the SCML local and Global cost centres – plus ad-hoc reviews of local FTE against submitted regional budgets.
· Controlling, screening and reporting of SCM savings on regular basis
· Work with teams to collect and assess data to source performance metrics from SAP and other tools
· Creation and maintenance of business process documentation for contract management tool (including e-sourcing), user training and guides as well as troubleshooting on business process within contract tool, user assistance
· Maintain and provide high quality reporting and analytics to support with SCML business reviews.
· Maintain SCML SharePoint document management and intranet information regarding SCML (external inks, internal links, information sources, user guides, publication of dashboards, file locations etc)
· Provide assistance on risk management and transformational activities
· Other tasks not yet carried out but assigned:
o Business Intelligence focal point
o KPI reporting
• Some travel is expected to other geographical entities
• Degree qualification in e.g. Business, IT or Supply Chain Management and Logistics.
• Minimum 7 - 10 years of relevant experience from the Oil & Gas industry, and knowledge of the E&P business.
• Minimum 7 years relevant experience in a procurement or contractual environment
• Strong analytical and proactiveness skills
• Strong knowledge of procurement systems, e.g. SAP and Contiki (contract management system)
• Experience from implementation of systems deployment (e.g. Contiki, COUPA, etc.)
• The role includes a strong requirement to work cross functionally across several global teams
• Ability to work across different countries and regions. Must be a team player and have good organization, collaboration and networking skills
• Flexible, self-starter, goal-oriented and able to organise own work and team in accordance with long term plans
• Fluent in English (oral and written) - Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills with ability to absorb complex data and convert into useful information.
• Track record of presenting to stakeholders, ability to understand their requirements and find pragmatic ways to meet their needs
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 31.12.2022, with possible extension
Place of work: Sandnes
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 55