ECN - Engineering Consultants Norway tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Onsite and Remote Inspection at Suppliers for different activities; Welding, NDT,FAT, FI, etc. and reporting
• Never to compromise Safety and Quality and to stop an operation when safety and Quality are at risk
• A high degree of personal interaction is needed to challenge and effectively improve current practices at suppliers and internally.
• Maintain up-to-date understanding of product requirements and communicate quality requirements and initiatives.
• Recognize impact of decision on product quality.
• Collaborate internally and globally with other regions
• Fundamental understanding of foundational quality principles outlined by; Deming, Juran, and Crosby
• Possess good PC skills including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, statistical analysis software, and presentation software
• Must have good people skills, presentation skills and ability to train
• Possess the ability to manage the Control of Non-Conformances to include obtaining dispositions and verifying proper execution through resolution
• Understand the concepts and application of problem-solving methodologies and the concepts of 5S and Lean
• Understand the interactions between industry/regulatory standards, customer requirements.
• Understand core manufacturing processes such as forging, fabrication, machining, coating , and welding
• Understand industry standard testing such as liquid penetrant, mag particle, x-ray, UT, and pressure testing (gas/hydro)
• Must be able to collaborate and Teamwork
• BS or MS in engineering/technical or equivalent recognition in a technical or quality field
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months
Place of work: Stavanger
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 609