ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Execute work according to company rules and regulations, code of conduct and customer expectation.
• Ensure delivery of qualified and competent Field Service Technicians (FST) to all Surface Projects/ offshore operations within Norway.
• Actively build and strengthen a collaborative relationship between the FST department, the service project teams, and the support functions with a focus on achieving a one team mentality.
• Personnel Responsibilities for part of the FST team offshore
• Arrange employee evaluation, initiate feedback and carry out appraisal review meetings with FSTs according to established guidelines and development plan
• Identification and highlighting of challenges affecting Quality, Safety and HSE and report safety observation cards on a monthly basis
• Ensure that FST training is performed in line with competency matrix
• Ensure correct reporting according to applicable procedures and routines
• Provide input and actively participate to FST department meetings
• Coordinate the department resources to ensure sufficient quantity of FST’s are available to support all forecasted operations.
• Offshore personnel booking in applicable Systems
• Communicate with customer in matters regarding booking and personnel mobilization
• Planning of schedules, training courses, competency development
• Punching in SAP (shift plan, travel and master modul)
• Participate in relevant operational meetings
• Create and promote a good working environment within department, internal customers and towards supporting departments at all times.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Technical qualification is preferred.
• (Relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education)
• Minimum 5 years experience in the Oil and Gas Industry within similar roles to Personnel Coordinator responsibilities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Norwegian are essential to communicate effectively with team members, other department personnel and customers.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proactive attitude.
• Ability to give and receive constructive feedback, and respond appropriately.
• Ability to work and communicate within a diverse cultural environment is critical.
• Can deal with customer dissatisfaction in a pragmatic way.
• Ability to demonstrate flexibility and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment is critical.
• Ability to prioritize and manage own workload.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Good understanding of the Oil & Gas business, specifically Field Operations.
• Good knowledge and understanding of Norwegian working environment legislation.
• Good knowledge of and experience using SAP.
• Good Knowledge and experience using Davinci and Wels.
• Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point, Visio, etc.).
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months
Place of work: Stavanger
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 230