ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
Responsible for the operations of secure and highly available computing platforms, servers, and networks. They, install, maintain, upgrade, and continuously improve the Company’s IT operating environment. They also maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and support of the infrastructure. This includes monitoring the operating environments; responding to incidents, problems and planning for growth. Individuals in this job family are also responsible for the overall operation and maintenance of the data center.
• Operate, maintain and monitor complex IT systems at multiple sites and domains across Northern Europe and Africa including some unstable environments.
• Plan and execute system upgrades.
• Lead IT projects.
• Follow change management control procedures.
• Resolve Level 1 incidents.
• Ensure SOX compliance.
• Develop and maintain processes, procedures and documentation.
• Provide resilient and recoverable system backups and carry out Disaster Recovery testing.
• Engage with external support partners.
• Diagnoses and resolves complex hardware, software and connectivity problems.
• Responsible for virtualization and the virtual infrastructure
• Participate in providing accurate budgetary figures and cost/benefit justifications for the IT Datacenter manager.
• Manage and participate in IT projects.
• Ensure high quality IT service delivery through proper testing, quality assurance and documentation preceding complete rollout and normal operation.
• Supporting Change Management processes providing change request initiation, control and impact assessment.
• Operate, monitor and maintain server and storage infrastructure.
• Develop and maintain processes, procedures, standards and documentation to support successful operation of the server and storage infrastructure.
• Manage third party services needed to provide IT services according to business requirements.
• Provide guidance and ensure IT security and continuity providing security patching, software and hardware updates, malicious software prevention, detection and correction. Develop and support security processes.
• Ensure relevant backup and recovery of data, software and system configurations in order to support the IT Disaster Recovery plan.
• Provide a stable, secure and auditable server environment to enable efficient use of business applications and data.
• Ensure software compliance within the server and storage infrastructure area.
• Responsible for technical roadmap development, implementation and improvement of Server and Storage Infrastructure for regional and global systems.
• Responsible for capacity and resource planning for Server and Storage Infrastructure supporting regional and global systems.
• Responsible for planning changes, upgrades, tuning and patches of regional and global systems together with partners and the rest of the Enterprise Operations Team.
• Bachelor in Computer Science or similar level relevant experience and certification
• Extensive experience of IT Infrastructure operation and management
• Infrastructure Monitoring Software
• Microsoft Windows Server
• VMware vSphere or other Hypervisor
• Cisco IOS and NXOS
• Cisco UCS and related components.
• Datacenter security related products.
• NetApp OnTap
• Experience in IT Engineering
• Mentoring and advising colleagues
• ITIL Certification
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Be a good team player but also work independently
• Capable of solving complex IT issues
• Ability to produce technical documentation
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Place of work: Kongsberg
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 365