Engineering Consultants Norway er en totalleverandør av ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative konsulenttjenester til olje & gass, energi, bygg & anleggs industrien i Norge.
Vi bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative oppdrag til våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt, og våre konsulenter har både variert og spesialisert kompetanse og erfaringsbakgrunn.
Våre kunder er oljeselskap, teknologi og oljeserviceselskaper, rådgivende ingeniører, bygg-, anlegg- og industrivirksomheter.
Vi ønsker å være våre kunders foretrukne samarbeidspartner ved at vi tilbyr kompetente, tilgjengelige og kvalitetssikrede kandidater som gjennom sin kompetanse bidrar til merverdi for våre kunder.
Vi kan tilby våre konsulenter både utviklende og spennende oppdrag hos Norges mest attraktive kunder til konkurransedyktige betingelser og stabilitet i oppdragsmengde slik at vi oppnår et langvarig samarbeid.
For one of our clients we are searching for a Receiving Inspector
- Assists in setting and maintaining high quality standards. Ensure clients’ demands and expectations are met. Focus on preventing mistakes or defects in manufactured products from design to Life of Field.
- Inspect all hardware (and associated records) as requested for Receiving.
- Responsible for quality control at receiving inspection, ensuring that products are meeting the requirements defined by contractual and internal requirements
- Responsible for review and acceptance of final documentation at goods receipt
- Monitoring that all quality requirements are included for the products and are transferred to the suppliers. If not, then to report back to product responsible and/or product project manager
- Responsible for administration and coordination of quality activities at site and report to the line manager
- Reporting of non-conformances to quality requirements within the project or at the supplier location. Reporting to line management and product line.
- Perform Receiving inspection to verify the product quality (Zero Defect Philosophy)
- Report status within own area of responsibility internally and to line management
- Support planning & execution of inspections at Goods Receipt
- Ensure that quality requirements are implemented according to agreements
- Give input to improvement initiatives/projects
- Give input to and improve internal procedures
- Support preventive and corrective action activities are executed when necessary
- Participate in QN/MRB/SN reviews, SRB, clarification meetings and kick off meetings when required
- Establish delivery documentation such as COC, Punch list, Source inspection release note and MS Datasheets
- Reporting of non-conformances to quality requirements within the team and to line manager
- Authority to sign off the CoC, Source Inspection Release Note (SIRN), Equipment Conformance and Release Note (ECRN) and Mechanical Completion Record (MCR) as part of the final delivery and handover to Project/Client
- Authority to approve quality documentation in SAP
- Authority to process and close QNs and tasks in SAP
- Authority to process and approve/reject NCRs from suppliers within one’s own field, when required
- Empowered and responsible to stop work anytime a risk to employees is observed. Stop work, either a job or a process, anytime if a danger to ourselves, others or the environment is noticed
- Authority to stop incoming and delivery of products which are not according to company and/or contractual requirements. Or when the equipment being processed is unacceptably outside the specified requirements or documentation is not approved before commencing manufacturing work (Deliveries with punch items can only be performed if approved and signed by the relevant approval level at the company.)
- Higher education holding a Bachelor degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience from Quality Management and/or Quality Assurance related work.
- Good understanding of supply chain management and follow up.
- Excellent knowledge of GPBMS and procedures related to field of work
- Knowledge and access of the following systems:
- GENERAL MS OFFICE
- Required minimum 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work systematically and independently and to define and reach milestones.
- Good cooperation skills.
- Able to make decisions and push actions through the organization
- Motivated to learn about company Products & processes.
- Interest for and experience with root cause analysis.
- Good skills in Norwegian and English language, verbal and written
- Education in electrical/mechanical/controls engineering
- Good technical understanding and knowledge of the company technology and products
- Knowledge in relevant laws and regulations and industry standards like ISO, API and NORSOK.
- Good understanding of overall project/ work processes and procedures
- Capable of solving technical issues
- Eperience from Quality Management and/or Quality Assurance related work.
- Knowledgeable in use of Global Process Business Management System (GPBMS)
- Skilled in relevant industrial standards, like ISO and NORSOK.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Place of work: Kongsberg
Please note that all applications for positions must include:
Two references with contact information
Information about availability
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications.