ECN - Engineering Consultants Norway tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Prepare documentation for procurement, prefabrication and installation
• Prepare instrument documentation: Layout's, cable routing, wiring diagram, cable schedule, instrument list
• Design SAS logic on SCD's
• Be able to prepare technical specification for modification of platform control system and vendor follow-up. (ESD, PSD, PCS, F&G)
• Experience with Norsok, ATEX, IEC. Experience preparing MTO's
• Ensure that documentation is in accordance with guidelines and requirements
• Quality check of discipline deliverables
• Follow-up of equipment deliveries (sub-contractors)
• Prepare Study reports
• Offshore field survey
• Coordination of deliverables with other disciplines and suppliers (project dependencies)
• Assist project management with time- and cost estimates
• Good knowledge of the Project Execution phases in EPCIC, MMO, FEED and Study projects in the oil and gas industry.
• Participate in Factory Acceptance test, and offshore testing if required.
• Comply with the company's HSE guidelines and QA objectives.
• Contribute with technical solution to reduce CO2 foot prints and how to utilize standards solutions.
• Min. 5 years experience as Instrument engineer
• Formal higher education degree within Engineering is preferred
• Preferable experience with SAP, ProArc, STID and IFS
• Experience with engineering in Maintenance and Modification projects is a plus
• Familiar with prevailing regulations
• Lack of education can be compensated with extensive and relevant experience
• Strong communication and cooperation skills
• Good Norwegian and English skills, spoken and written
• Structured and systematic approach
• Good analytic skills
• Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.
• Solution oriented and proactive concerning multidiscipline problems.
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 31.01.2022
Place of work: Stavanger
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 608