ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project.
The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her
skills within Automation Process control and Utility systems and personal skills in a large international project-working environment
• Update and follow-up Global Process control, Process shutdown and utility automation governing documents internal and towards other contractors
• Follow up Field Engineering standardization requirements and solutions for process control, process shutdown, utility systems, SCD design (System Control Diagram) and FS (Function Specification) towards other contractors, offshore, onshore plant and subsea, greenfield and modification.
• Arrange, facilitate, perform and follow-up reviews and work-shops for automation
• Participate in One Button Start sequence design processes.
• Participate in automation system FAT’s and Global systems testing
• Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
• Education Bachelor degree
• Ex course
• FSE course
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects to be located on
• Norwegian Continental Shelf
• Minimum 6 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including System Control Diagram development and responsibilities from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
• Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
• Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
• Have good communication skills
• Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Be systematic and accurate
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Fluent Norwegian and English skills - both orally and in writing
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Place of work: Asker, due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 011