ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Produce System Control Diagrams (SCD’s) (Main responsibility)
• SCD production for Process, HVAC and PMS (power management systems). This then include references to safety C&E and production of sequences in SCD.
• Collaborating with the relevant disciplines for production of SCD, but also give support on matters of automation to the disciplines, for their production of functional descriptions, control narratives etc.
• Independence in regards of collecting information for creating the SCD’s are expected (in both documents and collaboration with other disciplines). However, as work is now well underway, startup assistance/guidance will be giving by existing team.
• Designing solutions according to our client's requirements
• Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
• Bachelor or master degree,
• Minimum 4 years’ experience from engineering for greenfield offshore oil or wind projects
• Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including System Control Diagram
• Development, SCD production in engineering phase.
• Experience and knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards
• Have good communication skills
• Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Be systematic and accurate
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English - both orally and in writing
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 02.08.2021
Place of work: Haugesund / Asker / Bergen / Stavanger
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 226