ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Establish internal seafastening solutions, including calculations and specification of components, for marine transport.
• Follow up load out contractor and inshore lifting contractor.
• Production of marine operation manuals/procedures.
• Follow up drawing production for marine drawings and perform drawing checks.
• Discipline check of marine manuals and procedures for load out and inshore lifting operations.
• Structural design and calculations for temporary structure used in relation to marine operations.
• Establish technical input for inquiries in relation to marine services and equipment required for inshore marine operations, mainly in relation to load out and inshore lifting operations.
• Construction yard Engineering support, follow up and communication (yard preparations for marine activities).
• Assist in interface work and meetings with T&I Contractor.
• Engineer Bachelor/master’s degree
• Minimum of 5-10 years of experience is desirable, but not required.
• Good knowledge of regulations for marine operations (including DnV-OS-H101 etc. - VMO standard).
• Expertise in working with a T&I contractor (interface) is desirable.
• Experience with shipyard operations (internal transport, lifting with floating crane).
• Knowledge of offshore installation of jacket and topside (operation, installation methods, use of equipment)
• Experience with unloading and loading operations using SPMTs.
• Knowledge of PDMS / E3D and Navisworks as 3D tools.
• Good competence in hand calculations for documentation of structural capacity and use of MathCad
• Have good communication skills
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: Jan 2022
Duration: Dec 2022
Place of work: Haugesund
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 494