ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Lead the instrument discipline work in the project.
• Responsible for the overall instrument design.
• Responsible for the total instrument discipline deliverables in the project.
• Ensure design in accordance with relevant rules, regulations and requirements.
• Ensure alignment with line organisation and discipline advisors.
• Ensure that operational requirements and experience are implemented in design.
• Ensure discipline integration and coordination with other disciplines.
• Ensure discipline requirements and interfaces are maintained in procurement packages.
• Look for opportunities and drive change.
• Follow-up contractor’s discipline progress in accordance with the project schedule.
• Follow-up contractor’s discipline deliverables.
• Assist in preparations, verification and follow-up of procurement packages.
• Technical clarifications within the discipline.
• Contribute to no change philosophy, and to effective handling of required changes Identify and contribute to closing of technical uncertainties (RISK)
• Establish good working relations with contractor’s discipline
• Master of Science or Bachelor of Science within instrument/automation engineering
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience with instrument engineering in offshore oil & gas project execution
• HSE training in accordance with the company’s recommendations and ability to live "I AM SAFETY"
• Multi-discipline understanding
• Commercial understanding and ability to work in the company's project team and collaborate with Contractors' teams
• Flexible for business travels
• Good knowledge of rules/regulations, standards and preferably the company’s technical requirements
• Good collaborative skills and ability to work in a team
• High ethical standards and adherence to the company’s ethical requirements
• Ability to handle high work loads
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: 01.09.2021
Duration: 31.12.2022, with possible extension
Place of work: Stjørdal
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 244