ECN - Engineering Consultants Norway tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• To collaborate with Human Recourses Business Partners and managers to establish the learning needs of the different departments.
• To understand the operational learning and development requirements from the different departments and the implications for Learning & Development deliverables.
• Responsible for knowledge sharing consept “Discover program”.
• Be host for digital learning sessions.
• Assisting of creation of e-learning
• Provide support to ensure effective assistance is in place for all learning sessions.
• Promote and market new learning and development programmes and initiatives.
• Support ad hoc learning and development campaigns as required.
• Organize induction type training events.
• Provide learning and development consultancy, coaching and support.
• Experience of learning design and delivery using a range of learning methodologies.
• Experience in use of digital tools (learning technologies, Learning Management Systems (LMS), e-learning, Web, virtual learning tools etc)
• Provide Learning administration
• Collaborate with technical and none technical training personnel & peers to address needs and share lessons that are common in other regions and countries. Interface with departmental and senior staff, internal and external partners on a regular basis.
• Education background – bachelor’s degree in education or similar
• 0 to 2 years of experience
• Planning and organizational skills
• Presentation skills
• Work experience can compensate for lack of formal competency
• Basic consulting / business partnering skills
• Experience in video edting
• Knowledgeable in current adult educational principles and methods
• Able to work autonomously to tight deadlines
• Strong customer service focus
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Stakeholder relationship management
• Inter-human sense and multi-cultural understanding
• Service-minded and good cooperation skills
• Enterprising, solution-oriented and good implementation skills
• Strong ability to persuade and influence cross functionally
• Ability to prepare and present learning solutions to management or internal / external partners
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams in a hectic environment to meet critical deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Ability to both design, manage and execute projects
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Place of work: Kongsberg
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 621