ECN AS tilbyr utleie, bemanning og rekruttering av ingeniører og alle typer personell innen prosjektadministrasjon. Vi retter oss mot kunder innen fornybar energi, olje & gass, infrastruktur, havbruk og annen industri i Norge, og bemanner ingeniør- og prosjektadministrative stillinger for våre kunder nasjonalt og internasjonalt.
Vi tilbyr rekruttering til både prosjektbaserte oppdrag og faste stillinger innenfor alle fagområder hos Norges mest attraktive kunder. Dette gir deg faglig utvikling til konkurransedyktige betingelser. Vi har stor pågang i oppdragsmengde, slik at vi kan få et langvarig samarbeid. Du får personlig oppfølgning med egen kontaktperson hos oss, og et godt team som jobber for at du skal få mest mulig ut av dine oppdrag
• Responsible for allocation of Surface tooling to internal customers based on SAP requests according to requirements and within defined timeframe.
• Ensure recertification, repair, modifications and maintenance of Surface tooling is performed by workshop and/or by third party according to company scope of work and requirements
• Responsible for defining technical scope to workshop and external suppliers with support from Maintenance Engineer and Life of Field Department
• Responsible for follow up of assigned scope of work/ job package progress towards the workshop & external suppliers.
• Ensure correct reporting in applicable systems according to agreed procedures and routines (ETM master data, SAP… etc)
• Follow up on assigned actions in internal and external systems according to requirements and allocated time frame.
• Manage Quality Notifications and Service Notifications.
• Execute work according to company rules and regulations, code of conduct and to our customer expectation.
• Identify and highlight challenges affecting Quality, Safety and HSE
• Constantly drive improvement on quality and safety
• Create and promote a good working environment within department, internal customers and towards supporting departments at all times
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. Experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience related to wellhead equipment and tools
• Ensure efficient use of Surface tooling
• Pro-actively support financial goals and budgets
• Structured and pragmatic approach to planning and problem solving
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Understanding and communication within diverse cultural environments is critical.
• Team player with good ability to give and receive constructive feedback and coaching.
• Able to work independently on varied tasks without direct supervision and successfully meet internal and external customer expectations.
• Proactive attitude, self-dependant and service minded.
• Mechanical background with good understanding of wellhead equipment and tools
• Accuracy and attention to details.
• Ability to identify deviations from standards
• Good understanding of the different surface treatment/coating/painting, NDT and welding techniques is a plus
• Fluent oral and written English/Norwegian language skills
• Interpretation of technical drawings and specifications.
• Knowledge in SAP.
Application deadline is as soon as possible, applications will be processed continuously.
CV must reflect required qualifications specified, and include at least 2 references:
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Place of work: Stavanger
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, only applicants that are currently residing in Norway will be considered for the position
Please contact us if you are interested in this assignment and have the required qualifications. For inquiries, please use reference code: 57 278